Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Bitch Got Fired

To follow up on my resignation letter, almost 30 days later (June 2004) the Director of the call center, Claudia was fired!

You have no idea how good this made me feel. I received the text message with the news. I screamed, out loud! Read it again then jumped up and did a jig! I immediately called one of my internal sources and found out that she had indeed gotten fired!

No one knew it was coming. Three Big Wigs which included the corporate HR Director, Claudia's boss Rita and if I remember correctly, the trainer's boss flew in from Atlanta. After showing up unannounced they went into the inbound manger's office and advised him what was going on, then walked into Claudia's office and FIRED her ASS!

I used to fantasize that my resignation letter was a tiny part of her termination; I did email it to the CEO and copied the important corporate managers.

Karma's a bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home